Wild Garlic Butter
When in-season, wild garlic is one of the best readily available ingredients around. I made this butter after Jack gave me some when he went on a picking spree. It's so simple and instantly lifts anything you cook in it.
- A couple of bunches of wild garlic
- 250g block unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp Maldon sea salt
- Get the butter out the fridge and allow to come to room temperature
- Wash the wild garlic in cold water
- Chop the wild garlic finely
- Add the butter, garlic and salt into a mixer and blend
- Tip mixture out onto baking parchment and roll into a log
- Refrigerate until you're ready to use it
Chuck a lump of it onto a resting steak after cooking.
I don't know, but it's pretty obvious that butter and garlic is great, isn't it?