A tasty morning snack/breakfast that's simple to prepare. It's good to have some in the fridge if you're in a rush during the week.
- 150g oats
- 2 grated apples
- 100g pomegranate seeds
- 150ml whole milk
- 100ml yogurt
- 30g honey
- Pinch of salt
- Core and grate the apples
- Mix the apple, pomegranate, salt and oats together
- Combine the remaining wet ingredients
- Leave in the fridge overnight
- Serve the next morning with additional honey
The oats will absorb a lot of the liquid, so if you prefer your oats a bit runnier you can add more milk.